CabCube Sleeve Pallet Box
The CabCube pallet boxes are an extremely robust automotive sleeve pack, with a unique, injection moulded closed base and lid for supreme strength.
This three-piece pallet box is ideal for the safe transportation of bulk and large volume products.
The CabCube pallet box is quick and easy to assemble with a deep recess to house the sleeve. The folded sleeve is simply stored between the pallet base and lid when not in use, keeping all three parts together in one pack, for safe and efficient storage and return journeys.
With the CabCube folded down you can fit a remarkable 364 units per standard trailer saving an impressive 80% of the space.
- Injection Moulded Base and Lid offering a more consistent and stronger unit.
- The deep recess offers quick sleeve installation with very secure loading.
- Ergonomic handles on the lid enable easy lifting.
- Rain water drainage features so the box can be left in the rain and the inner contents stays dry.
- Curved feet blocks to reduce damage from fork lift trucks.
- CabCube 2.0 has a solid deck to eliminate the use of layer cards.
- Customised sleeve heights and door configuration available.
- 20 kg lighter than a thick sided folding pallet box.
- A far superior pallet compared to a twin sheet design.
- Increased trailer fil- when empty.
- More cost effective than a traditional thick sided folding pallet box.
- Millions of units sold already into the German automotive sector.
Automotive sleeve pack - closed deck1200mm x 1000mmExcl. VAT: £0.00 Incl. Vat: £0.00
An 875 litre Sleeve Pack Box.1200mm x 1000mmExcl. VAT: £0.00 Incl. Vat: £0.00
The new XL lid is designed for ensuring the safe return of custom dunnage and special system packaging.1200mm x 1000mmExcl. VAT: £0.00 Incl. Vat: £0.00