Display Plastic Pallets
Our display plastic pallets are ideal for point of sale retail applications in supermarkets, garden and hardware stores and other retail outlets.
- Specially designed to fit a 7mm plastic or cardboard sleeve to form a box.
- Manufactured from recycled black HDPE as standard or virgin HDPE.
- Available with open or closed top deck, with or without edge lips.
- Certain plastic pallets can fit over 15,000 to a trailer, saving space in storage and transportation.
- Stacks for use with pallet loading cassettes and automated systems.
- Colour options and moulded inserts available for large orders.
Hassle-free – product can be transferred directly to the shop floor, saving the hassle of unpacking.
Environmental savings – generates minimum packaging waste.
Attractive – plastic pallets look attractive on the shop floor encouraging impulse purchases.
Browse our range of Display Plastic Pallets.
Quarter-Euro Plastic Display Pallet600mm x 400mmExcl. VAT: £0.00 Incl. Vat: £0.00
Half-Euro Plastic Display Pallet - Open Deck800mm x 600mmExcl. VAT: £0.00 Incl. Vat: £0.00
Half-Euro Plastic Display Pallet - Closed Deck800mm x 600mmExcl. VAT: £0.00 Incl. Vat: £0.00
Nestable, Half-Euro, Display Plastic Pallet800mm x 600mmExcl. VAT: £0.00 Incl. Vat: £0.00
Frequently Asked Questions about Display Plastic Pallet
The applications and uses for plastic pallets are endless. If you have a question about finding the right plastic pallet for you, drop us a line at [email protected] or call us on +44 (0)1323 744057.
Do you have a question about display plastic pallets? We may have the answer!
What are Display Plastic Pallets?
Display Plastic Pallets are used for point of sale marketing, allowing retailers to displaying goods easily on the shop floor. Display pallets take products through from distribution right to the customer. Once the products have been sold, the display pallets can then be nested or stacked, allowing for space saving too.
Our smaller Display pallet is the Cabka-IPS Nest M1 4F, which has 4 feet and is ideal for small spaces on shop floors and display units can easily be fixed into the pallet's specifically designed locking points.
What is a pallet skirt?
Pallet skirts wrap around the bottom part of a display pallets. They are specifically used to advertise and market the product on the display pallet and generally are designed to fit a specific point of sale display pallet.
What are the benefits of Display Pallets?
Some of the benefits of display pallets include:
End to end supply chain
Easy to clean
Robust and lightweight
Designed to be stacked/ nested when empty and therefore space saving
What are the features of a Display Pallet?
Easy to store, easy to move ( lightweight ) , clean for shop floors, non splintering
What are the most popular Display Pallets that you supply?
The most popular Display Pallets we sell are 600 x 400mm & 800 x 600mm.
Are your Display Pallets made from recycled plastic?
96% of all our plastic pallets are made from recycled materials, which includes all of our Display Pallets. The remaining 4% of plastic pallets are produced in virgin materials for a number of different reasons including hygienic applications. Learn more about plastic pallet recycling here.