Your cart is currently empty!
The website GoPlasticPallets.com is owned by All Pallets Ltd, a limited company incorporated in England and Wales (Company number 2794548), and GoPlasticPallets.com® is a UK registered trade mark owned by All Pallets Ltd.
All Pallets Ltd is the data controller of your personal information.
Contact details for All Pallets Ltd:
Principal Trading Address: Unit 6b Alder Close, Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom, BN23 6QF
Registered Office Address: c/0 Knill James, One Bell Lane, Lewes, BN7 1JU
Phone: +44 (0)1323 744057
How we collect your Personal Data
Generally, we collect your information when you decide to interact with us. This could include registering an account with us or making a purchase online, making an enquiry online, via email, over the phone or in person or it could be where you sign up to receive emails from us. We also look at how our visitors use our website, so that we can offer the best possible user experience.
We collect information in a number of ways which are listed below:
a) When you submit an enquiry through our website;
b) When you create an account at goplasticpallets.com. Your account allows you to purchase goods from our website.
c) When you use our website at https://www.goplasticpallets.com/ .
d) When you contact us by phone.
e) When you contact us in person.
f) When you contact us by post.
g) When you register to receive marketing communications from us using any of the contact methods available to you, including our newsletter and brochure.
i) From time to time, we may also get data about you from third parties – please see the ‘How we may use your Personal Data section for more details.
The types of Personal Data we collect
We only collect the information that’s necessary to carry out our business, provide the particular service you’ve requested and to keep you informed. There are occasions when you can choose not to give us certain information, but this for example, may limit the level of personalisation we offer e.g. you may not get to hear about a new product which would be suitable for you.
The type of information we collect depends on where and when it is gathered:
Information we obtain directly from you:
When you create an account with us, register on our website or purchase products from us online, in person, [by post or phone] we need to collect information from you in order to provide the service you are requesting.
We may collect:
- Prefix and name
- Email address
- Contact phone number(s)
- Payment card details. Please note, we will not hold payment information for any longer than it takes to process your transaction.
- Delivery address(s)
- Billing address
When visiting our website we may collect the following information:
- Automatically populated IP address: a public IP address is a unique number which allows a computer, group of computers or other internet connected device to browse the internet. The log file records the time and date of your visit, the pages that were requested, the referring website (if provided) and your internet browser version. This information is collected to help diagnose and manage the website, to audit the geographical make-up of users, and to establish how they have arrived at the website.
Information we obtain independently from you:
Third Party Organisations
We may combine information you have given to us with this additional information available from external sources. This will only be done when you give permission to the relevant third party organisations to share the data they hold on you, or if the data is already publicly available.
Information available publicly
We may include information found in places such as Companies House and information that has been published in articles/ newspapers.
Why we collect your Personal Data and how we use it
We use the personal information we collect about you in the following ways:
To carry out our business and to provide a service or carry out a contract with you:
- To fulfil product purchase and account registration requests.
- To process payments. Please note that we do not store any Credit Card or other payment information once the transaction has been completed.
- To provide the best possible customer services and to help us with internal administration.
- To contact you with important information relating to your purchase or request, such as confirming your order.
Where we have your consent:
- Send you updates via email about new products, special offers or other information which we think may be of interest to you.
- Share your details with other organisations we work with. These organisations will contact you to let you know how they collected your data and to check that you’re still happy to hear from them. You will always be able to opt out of their communications by contacting them directly.
Where we have justifiable reason (including legal obligation and legitimate interest):
- Learn about your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information that is relevant to you.
- Help us target our marketing communications and adverts so that they’re more relevant to you.
- For classifying our audience into groups or segments, using product orders and publicly available information. These segments help us to understand our users better and ensure we’re sending relevant messages to each group.
- Measure and understand how our users respond to a variety of marketing activity so we can ensure our activity is well targeted, relevant and effective.
- Undertake market research: we may contact you to ask you to participate in market research by email, phone, fax or post. You are under no obligation to participate in research and, should you provide any further information, we will inform you how any further information will be used.
- Analyse and continually improve the services we offer including our website and our other products.
- To help us run the test version of our website that we use internally to pilot new features and ensure the smooth running of our web services.
- To keep our database accurate and relevant.
- The use of CCTV recording equipment in and around our premises for monitoring and security purposes.
- Detect and reduce fraud and credit risk.
How we handle your Personal Data
We will never share, sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent. We will ask for your consent to share personal information with organisations we work with or who we think will be of interest to you.
Some of our service providers may have access to your data in order to perform services on our behalf – payment processing is a good example of this. We make sure anyone who provides a service for GoPlasticPallets.com® enters into an agreement with us and meets our standards for data security. They will not use your data for anything other than the clearly defined purpose relating to the service that they are providing.
We may share your details with:
- Service providers who work on behalf of GoPlasticPallets.com for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, for example payment processing, database services, website hosting or email delivery service.
- Named third party organisations if you ticked the relevant opt-in box when you registered your online account/purchased products from us. In these instances, we may supply your personal information to that specific organisation only.
- Where required to do so, for example when requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities.
Despite all our precautions, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you disclose to us and so wish to draw your attention to the fact that you do so at your own risk.
How we protect your Personal Data
GoPlasticPallets.com® is committed to protecting the personal information you entrust to us. We adopt robust and appropriate technologies and policies, so the information we have about you is protected from unauthorized access and improper use.
If you ask us to stop sending direct marketing communications to you, we will keep the minimum amount of information (e.g. name, address or email address) to ensure we adhere with such requests.
You should find it easy to access and amend the personal information that we hold on you, or request that we stop contacting you.
Every email we send to you will include details on how to change your communications preferences or unsubscribe from future communications.
If you would like to see what information we hold about you, you can sign into your online account and make any changes required. You can also request full details of personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, or after 25 May 2018, The General Data Protection Regulation, by contacting us. Please send a description of the information you would like to see, together with proof of your identity to Jim Hardisty.
At any time you have the right to ask GoPlasticPallets.com to amend or stop how it uses your personal information including for marketing purposes. You can do this by signing in to the website and accessing your account details or if you don’t have an account or if you prefer to, you can contact us by phoning, emailing or writing using our contact details below.
You have the right to get information held about you by us corrected. If you have any concern about the accuracy of your personal data, please let us know using the below contact details.
If you would like us to remove the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the below contact details.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, The Information Commissioner’s Office – www.ico.org.uk
By email: Please complete the form at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/
By phone:0303 123 1113
By post: Information Commissioner’s Office
Updates and further information