Your cart is currently empty!
Folding large containers (FLCs) are designed to optimise your supply chain; protecting the cargo they are carrying, saving space and reducing transportation costs by folding flat when empty.
Large folding containers have been historically used in the Automotive industry for the distribution of JIT parts but their popularity and use has spiralled across many sectors.
Their efficiency and space saving benefits are widely recognised and their use has been adopted in both SME and FTSE 100 companies.
Our clients are using the FLCs for:
– Recycling and return of products
– Storage and transportation of granular and powdered food ingredients (using a liner)
– Stock of oversized items deliveries to DIY and retail stores
– Storage of cables for temporary lighting and power installations
– Train & engineering component distribution
– Collection of bulk parcels from clients for return to parcel carriers hub
– Sturdy, durable and easy to erect and fold flat
– Can be stacked when fully loaded
– Long lasting even in demanding environments
– Large internal capacity
– Space saving, folding down to 30% of normal height
– Optimised space utilisation in transport when full and empty
– Available in various footprint and sleeve configurations
If you are looking to optimise your supply chain, call us on +44 (0)1323 744057 or email our team at email@example.com.
Bulk handling made simple!
Meet the Folding Large Containers doing the heavy lifting.
Size: 1200mm x 1000mm
Volume: 847 litres
Collapsed Height: 317mm